Monday, September 10, 2007

Send Me I Will Go

The Lord told me to 'go' but where? I have been asking where he wants me to go, which group He wants me to join but I havent got the answer. During the service there was a song repeated in ' Send me I will go' and during my quiet time God talked to me in Exoduxs 33:12-17 saying

12 Moses said to the LORD, "You have been telling me, 'Lead these people,' but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, 'I know you by name and you have found favor with me.'
13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people."
14 The LORD replied,
"My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
15 Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.

16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?"
17 And the LORD said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name."


Yes I want God to show me His way so that I'll find grace in Him....grace is getting something I dont deserve but still God gives me because He loves me and He finds His favor in me. If it's not His way and His will, it would be in vain. So I really want God to confirm me if He wants me to join the Darebin or the city.
You need not fear where you’re going when God is going with you.
This time I was encouraged by pastor Mark to seek for His word: a verse/ verses that God speaks to me. God is teaching me to focus more on His words. I sense that He wants to build me up on the Rock- the words not just signs and wonders- as He keep emphasizing me on the significance of His word. His word cleanses our lives and guides us in to the righteous way and also gives us joy then strength ( the joy of the Lord is my strength). Besides as an intercessor, His word is my weapon, a sword yes double-edged sword to fight in the spiritual warfare.
So I thank God for this situation that stimulates me to seek more His word. Thank God so much for He's shaping my life to be more like Christ.