Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today is the Present from God

There are Past, Present and Future. The reason it's called present because at the moment we are breathing is the present from God and God wants us to enjoy it.

Today was a sunny day. The air was so fresh in the morning and the sunlight on leaves made trees very splendid. Thank God for this new day :)

This morning God talked to me in the book of Job. Job faced troubles and tough time more than I could imagine. No one there for him, even his wife discouraged him and his friends misunderstood him. For me being misunderstood is one of the painful things on earth especially by the ones we love.

However, we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Rom8:28)

When God looked at Job's eyes, He knew that Job could pass those tremendous storms.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. (1Cor10:13)

However, after being through these turmoils and sufferings, because Job's heart for God, he was blessed back much more that he had ever possessed.

I felt that God is soooo good. His love endures forever...He loves and cares for me much more than I can ever imagine with my limited brain..And I feel the sense of deep love and intimacy that God has for me. Yes I'll remember whenever I go through any difficulties, God allows it to happen for His, my and others sakes whom my experiences will encourage in the future. I'll try not to complain but give thanks because the One who treasures me with all His heart looks into my eyes. He whispers gently

"Patama, I know you can pass it."

That's more than enough for me :)
I love You Father

No comments: