Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Double blessings from a late coming tram

Fasting time has finished, I started a new day with joy hope peace and strength in the Lord. During the fasting period, I could focus more on God. I got healed and strength from Him.

Today while I was going to a visitor's birthday dinner in Richmond, I missed a tram (#1) in front of my house. I arrived there at 5.57 pm but when I checked the tram had passed at 5.53 pm. and the next one would come at 6.10 pm. I didnt wanna be late so I decided to walk, hoping that I might take another tram (#8)in the next 3 stops (stop 129).

On the way at tram stop 131 I met an aged lady (around 60 years old), she could be Greek or Spanish. She said 'hello' to me with a graceful smile on her face when I walked pass. I was a bit surprised, I smiled at her too. Then I saw a tram coming, Praise God! The tram was late so I didnt need to walk further and could be sure to get there on time.

As we were on the tram, the lady asked me to sit with her. And I didnt say no...I sat with her and she started speaking about herself and her sister ^_^ She said her sister was a christian and her brother in law too :) I listened to her..I like her :) She asked me if I had been born here. I replied 'no I just came to study' But she heard that I came to stay so she said 'good good' I think she was so nice..I love aged people. She reminded me of my grandmom.

Then she asked me if I missed my parents. I said sometimes but not much and smiled. She encouraged me :) Then she needed to get off. She did something unexpected to me :) She gently touched my face and said 'good girl' and we said 'good bye' I told her to take care herself as I was worried about her as she was quite old and might get accident on the way.

After her departure, I felt so overwhelmed with happiness. She must be an angel God sent to encourage me. And then I look at my Metcard (as I bought it on tram), I thank God as it expired at 3 am on the next day, otherwise I needed to buy another card.

Praise God for the tram coming late! Because of that I could meet the lady and save my pocket.
There are always blessings behind situations. God can turn the bad situations into susch blessings!

Rom8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

No matter what you are facing, God has blessings behindit. Let us trust in His love.

Thank You so much Father..You are so awesome and loving to me

Pic

No comments: