Friday, October 19, 2007

A little lovely day

Yesterday I went to Western hospital, passing a flower shop I saw my favorite flowers :)

Though it was a little thing..it made me happy. Thank God for little lovely thing in each moment.


Thank God for being with me all the time. These days I need to go to some places I've never been. Three days ago I went for a job interview. I just knew the station I got off but after that I didnt know. I prayed and God sent some one to me. He was going to the same building as I. God brought me perfectly to the place and I was there before the interview 10-15 minutes..Praise God.
Yesterday as well, I didnt know the hospital just know the train station. But God was so caring. I met a man who kindly explained the way to me. As the hospital was far from the train station. He told me to take a tram. Then the tram driver also told me how to get to the hospital. After I got off the tram I didnt know where to go again. And I met a guy, I asked him if he know the hospital and praise God he was going to the hospital to have a medical checkup. He came from the Philippines and he might come to the church this week :)

After I finished the medical checkup, I was going back to tram stop but there were 3 tram stops there. I was about to get to the wrong one then I saw a couple. I asked them which how to go to the train station and Praise God! They were going to the same destination :) I was so happy and grateful to God. He really cares for me and is alwasys there with me.


And I got two nice gloves.
The sellor was o nice and kind to me. I got discount for that.
It was a nice day, knowing that God was with me here and there :)


PS. Yesterday I read Isa 49. I like the chapter very much especially verse 15
" Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has bourne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you" ---Yes the Lord never forgets me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.