Thursday, September 27, 2007

In His Time Ecc 3:1-8, 11

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

One of my favorite songs is 'In His Time"
"In His time, in His time He makes all things beautiful in His time..."
Yes I do believe so that my Heaven Father has a specific plan and timing for me. Time to come and time to go, time to meet and time to leave.


In order to step into the next stage of my life which is more important for others and myself, I need to sacrifice something precious - my friends in D team.

Though it's painful to leave due to the spiritual attachment, I choose to do it- to obey His calling in my life... not easy then to take this step of faith - to sacrifice my Isaac to Him. But I believe that my Father knows that and He has compassion for me. He's encouraging me and cheering me up and yes I dont wanna disappont Him. Not my will but Yours be done!

Though it's just a short period of time with D team, I feel so close to them. Everyone of them is unique in characters, gifts, talents, sense of humors but the same love and spirit :) I really enjoyed serving God with them. Their sincerity and purity in hearts have attracted and encouraged me so much.

I thank God for such a beautiful memory with them. They will always be in my hearts and prayers.

I'm also grateful to God for His gift for all thekindness, care supportive words and encouragement to me during my difficult and happy time. When I pray and worship my Savoir I really thank Him for Theodore :)

God has His timing. It's the best time to leave these dear friends now and there will be the best time to come and join them again. Amen!


Cor13:8 Love never fails. No matter where we are and will be, our love will always be the same :) Distance is a tool that God uses to increase our love for one another.

I'm looking forward to serving the Mighty One with you all again.

Love you all in Christ Jesus
Patama


No comments: