Tuesday, September 18, 2007

One of the Toughest Time

Recently I've just been to a Bible Conference on "Faith Church". I had highly expected from thid conference and it's met.
God spoken to me 2 main things

1. I am more than a conquerer;
2. Be wholehearted to Jesus as He wholehearted gave His life to me.

Yeah I'm determined and aspire to be more than a conquerer and be wholehearted to God. I wanna be pure like silver out of dross and be tried and true like diamond.

Nonetheless, before I started that, I was afflicted with misunderstandings. I've been trying to stop and solve but I can't. Somehow it's going on. And another came up again. I was surprised at what happening. My question how come it became such a big issue. I know it is a warfare. But I almost cant bear them all.Who can understand me but God? I confess that I'm very tired. I need more love to conquer all things.

There's also some dilemma. I wanna see it turn out in a right and true way according to God's will as the Bible says in 1 Cor13:6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
As I prayed before I went to sleep, I waited for His voice to me. And God talked gently to my heart 'Be still'.

On the next day, I was reading Our Daily Bread and I found a verse in Psalms (46:10) saying
Be Still and Know That I Am God.

On the way home from uni, I read an sms from a sister in Bangkok. The verse really encouraged me. It's in Psalms37:5 - Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.

Yes what I need to do is to be still and trust Him wholeheartedly and dont rely on my own understandings. In my own way, acknowledge Him and He will make my path straight.

God is awesome and unmistakeable. Look at His creation like the canopy of the stars...wow! that's splendid and breathtaking!

Thank You Father for Your great love and mercy in my life. You must love me so much. You have created millions of stars in the sky especially for the joy of my heart in the time of troubles :)

I love You Lord

No comments: